Saturday, July 11, 2009

Starting all over again

I made a feeble attempt at blogging several months ago. A friend of mind encouraged me to try it, but my heart was not there yet. So the few blogs I did have, I dumped. They were just mindless ramblings really. I still looked at several blogs since then. The discovery I made was not earth shattering but very simple. Blogging is a form of expression, of release, of sharing, of ranting, of being mindless as well as mindful. A way of sharing with others those things you may that have had an impact on you. There is a sense of community and belonging. A relating to people on a personal level. I found a unique opportunity to share humor besides the torments of this life. It short like many other things in life this becomes what you need it to be. What a revelation! Beats therapy I suppose.



For what its worth and to whosoever should stumble upon this patch of Internet where Willie Dueright lives, I hope to make you smile, make you think, help you appreciate who you are and maybe help you get to where your going.



Be patient with me, I am still a work in progress. But lets have some fun together here. Looks like some rough times ahead, but I'm sure we're going to make it.

2 comments:

lucy said...

Welcome back to you too Willie and thanks for stopping by. I tried therapy...this works so much better! Keep at it and stop by often.

Jean said...

We are ALL works in progress. Which only adds to the fun.

(found you through Lucy.)